Well, its Friday 25th April 14:30 and I have just decided to start out this blog....well lets see how long and how often I update it...?
My wife Sue, whom I love dearly, well at the moment she is at work, training, she has just started a new job and is in her first week. I am off work, I have today and Mon / Tues off. with everything that is going on at work I need the break.....work is cr@p at the moment, used to look forward to going in, but in the last few months all that has turned around...sad really as there are a couple of good people there. The down side is there are a few NOT so good people that are solely out for their own means....cr@p...
Hey maybe I'm just feeling a little peeved and will fell a bit better about things later and will edit this out.
Thats it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment